Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun At "Livvy Loo"

I know it has been a month, but I never posted these fabulous pictures and she still talks about going there she absolutely LOVED it!!! The makeover, the hair, nails, makeup!!! Fun Fun FUN!!! the Glitter was GREAT!! Glitter everywhere!!
I think we left some in papa's truck, sorry Papa!


Wooohoooo What a girly day!!! It was super great, and when the makeover was over....

they turned on Hannah Montana music and blasted it through the store, and danced with her to the music! She was the STAR of the moment! She LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Boy have I got myself a true "Drama Queen"!!

OK I have to admit I too thought this whole thing was a little overboard.... but we now live in the "back woods in the middle of nothing" we dont have this where we live :( (maybe we should) It was a great day! A little insane for a 3yearold, but the part that tottally made it was the dancing at the end the lady was all into the dance and teaching her the moves, she still uses some of the moves, and anyone in the store were all eyes on her, It was truely wonderful! A little much, I do admit, but it was great!

No comments: