Saturday, July 26, 2008

There is a first time for everything!

My Baby boy rode his first "Real" Roller coaster!!!
At the end of this day we were informed that this ride is actually a second hand ride from
the six flags that was in New Orleans. Weather that story is true or not it is new at this park, and my boys Really enjoyed it!
Woo Hoooo Thats my Boy! So it was Wayyy HOT in Tx, so we did get to go and cool down in the water park!!
We all got to jump in The TX shaped wave pool!!!
YeeeeeHaw Baby!!

No this isn't carosel for Missoula, but it was a mighty fun ride!

My buddies and me! They jsut got off the "gully washer"

We totally missed getting a picture of them, they were in line and the ride stopped for like 10 minutes, we stopped watching for them, and they were the first group on the ride after they started it up again! GO FIGURE

So Look at those tough Guys, after the ride, not on it!

Those are my roller coaster boys!

No comments: