Thursday, April 23, 2009

Asking too Much??

Yes this is the easter outfit. What a beautiful Easter dress... not too sure about the ears, but she has figured out that she doesnt have to brush the hair with a headband on the head... therefore we go MANY places with ears on... yup everywhere... Lil miss. Drama!













Is asking for 1 good picture really asking for WAYYY too much??





well apparently it is!!!





Little miss princess... finally declares... Ok I am done and just walks away, when everyone else had just decided to cooperate.... GO FIGURE!





Ok so I scoff at those of you who are blog checkers!!! You creeepers!!! Ha ha 2 days in a row!! HA!!! oh yea, come n, now you gotta post on yer blog!!!! Ya you know who you are!!! complaining that I never post. when yer last post was in November!!!!
HA. Love ya anyways!hehe lol

1 comment:

annselma said...

You talkin' to me? I knnooow you're not talkin' to me. Hee! Hee!