Thursday, February 12, 2009

Half day of school = Full day insanity!

The kids had 1/2 day school today, so at 9:30 they started coming home. (why even bother) So Isaiahs new gff ( like BFF get it GFF?) , came over and hung out till he got out of school, then to get the little boy, then shopping for the "snow balll" a city wide dance for High Schoolers. then a movie ( girls won this fight!!! 27 dresses) Then dinner. Ok not the best, but I can say not exactly the worst either. I figured I would try my hand at chicken fried pork, ok so youve probably never heard of it for a reason... can you guess what that reason is? ok so it wasnt great, and I managed to set off the fire alarms AGAIN!!!! olk so I have an excuse for that... there is no vent a hood in the kitchen!!! a couple of weeks ago I smoked up the house making everyone pancakes... lets just say everyone was suprised to be awakened by the smoke alarm going off. It is kind of like the new dinner bell in our house! hehe So we all sit down for dinner, this poor girl, (the new girlfriend of Isaiah) The boys had a belching competition, to see who could belch "I love you" ... I have to say they all did amazingly, but I don't think she was all that impressed! Am on the other hand LOVED it. Talk about family dynamic totally changing with a male teenager in the house... Somehow every conversation can be turned gassy in 2.5 seconds! After the eventful dinner they washed dishes, and the floors and walls all over the house, it all starts with that inocent looking little sink sprayer! Then moved to cups of water... Well, I couldnt really do anything about it, I know who probably started it.... the same person who swears he put an extention hose on the sink sprayer at my moms house so he could make the water reach all the way to the couch in the living room! Yea, that would be my dear husband. Both boys and girlfriend were all involved too, there was really nothing I could do, but stand back and watch. And hope the computer (in the middle of this all )did not get hurt. I think I escaped just in time with the cameras and computer that were on the table, before it got too bad. So at around 9:15pm we sent her home, it was almost a full 12 hours, since she arrived. I am sure she will be back for more soon. What a wish.
1 boy for 17 years wished for this... (a normal family) and God gave him us!!! hehe
God is soo good.

1 comment:

Pastor Paul said...

Thanks for sharing! Can you imagine conversations in our house in a few years. I know what it is like now - male teenagers in the house - wow! I have so much to look forward to.

Shari