Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weather Woes...

Wow I have to say that people in Tx just say... well it's 30 one day... and 85 the next. we are so used to that. But I have come to realise that the Montanans say... it is 50 (which is hot here...) and snowing 10 minutes later, thats just Montana. I think I am coming to realise that this is just part of living on this planet we call Earth! welcome to Earth!!! This morning I woke up and put on sandals on the way out of the house, I was fine all day! then I picked p the kids from school made it to a few appointments, and got home... In 10 minutes I could not see out the window and the ground was covered in White!! Am prayed it would snow again... and it Did! Wow watch out what you pray for because you just might get it. maybe not that day, but when God wants to give it to you ... BOOM its there. from 45 degrees 1 hour ago, to SNOWING to cover the ground ini like 10 minutes. Watch out God will let it anow in his time!!! As for now my toes are all bundled up in 3 pairs of socks, and well my flip flops are in the back of the closet again, waiting for another snowless, dry day.

No comments: