Monday, March 30, 2009

Love & Logistics

Ok so my hubby and I went to a class called "Love & logic" we have heard about this before. Great we hear... Make your kids make choices and learn from them when they are young, so they dont hurt as much when they grow up. let them learn from their bad choices, dont say that is a bad choice, the answer is no, let them try it and figure it out on their own. And learn from it.

So heres the story... Am sneaks chocolat ALL the time she will get a bag of hershey kisses and sit under the table till shes caught. She LOVES Junk food. So I told her..When she asked for chocolate "Oh you had your breakfast already, so you can have all the chocolate you want, call me when you are done with this bar & I will open another one" So she did....

She had 3 1/2 bars! happy as a lark! so she could'nt eat any more.
So she was supposed to feel sick, and not like chocolate as much, but as my luck goes...
Didn't happen!
She still loves the junk food!
So much for a lesson!
I tried!
Grrrr....
How does she win at this!











No comments: