Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daddy get the shotgun!

Boy too cute. We only had a few hours to spend with our gud ol' buddies, on our emergency trip "home" in Feb. here are a few pics of the kids at the mall.... Watch out world here she comes!!
He is so elated that is long lost girlfriend has returned, Just look at the joy in his eyes!
Soooooo.... Ya gonna buy me some shoes honey?? they are BOGO! 2 for me and none for you!
Oh and the Hanna Montana guitar/bag looks good, I'll take that too!
Hey is your mommy buyin? What a Man!!!!
OK I have to brag about how darn cute the girl is! She swears she is going to marry "Jack Jack" OK Shes only 3!!!! The kiddos are soo cute! Boy Girls are fun.... I so cant wait for her to be a teenager!??! yea, right at three she gets into more than enough trouble!

No comments: