Thursday, March 13, 2008

porpus....

Porcupine?
Purpose...... What is yours?
I don't know where I will be in a year, God has really shown us that! I may be on the other side of the country! what am I doing here in zoo town MT? What is my purpose for being here? Well... Today I went to all the tuits that I never got a round to in the 6 months leading to today! I made a trip out into the jungle... I made it to the crisis pregnancy center, the single moms home, and the Youth homes org. Wow! I am so excited. This is what I am here for. I can't wait to start the process of getting trained in counseling and helping out at these places. I have no idea how God will provide for our family in the future, I don't even know how we have made it this far! But Wow! I so trust him and I can't wait to get in there and"get my hands dirty" and help others in a mighty way!!! Please pray for me in this!!! Have a great Day!

No comments: