Thursday, May 28, 2009

For all you checkers!

Ok so I know I promised pics of Yellowstone! they are still on the camera. and I am NOT going to get them on the computer tonight... or this weekend for that matter. I have to wake up in the middle of the night and drive to Washington!! sooo that wont be happening this weekend, but next week I will have lots of uploading to do hu?! Off to Women of faith. I guess they are starting early with all the disciplines of the proverbs woman! but 4AM is taking that all a bit too litterally for me!!!Pray that I will wake, and will be alive for the confrence!!! and not curled up on a seat somewhere in the arena! I love my sleep! I better go get a little. well see if the bare minerals is really sleepable, yup, If I have learned anything from my 10 year old, it is that drastic times call for drastic measures, sleep in yer clothes if you have to! and well Im puttin my make up on too. I may even seee if I can set the coffee maker to come on and make my coffee too. now the hardest part is left, to just get the ol body out of the bed! Off I go to prepare for my midnight awakening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so where are all your pics? and when will you be in town?

laura