Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I waited years for this?



Ok i have to admit I have been trying to post this blog ALL day this is the 5th try atleast! Each time the computer would go crazy or someone would come and mess with it and mess up my post while pictures were uploading! So a much awaited blog up here. Yay me!!
I know it has been forever since I documented the goings on here. so here are some fabulous pictures from prom! My honey took me to prom this year! Soo exciting! Dont you just love the picture of us taken by our fabulous babysitter?! Hmm sounds odd. I have to say that I am soo glad I am not a teenager!! I don't miss it one bit. There is wayy too much drama!
Oh check out that blingiful corsage! What a man, since it was my first prom he went all out for me!
What a beautiful couple we are!! How handsome is he? He cleans up well hu?
Ok it was great! Sailing away was the theme and there was a cruise ship made of cardboard, and it had lights in all the windows! Where we were sailing to ??? I donno, all the water around was frozen solid, it was like 25 degrees that night.
It was too cool I altered a dress that had been given to me about a year ago, all that day, and I had it ready just in the nick of time, and hour before we were supposed to be there! Good thing it only took us 10 minutes to get there, and that included a stop for a full tank of gas. I couldn't even get out of my subdivision at home in that ammount of time!
So I did say I didn't go to my HS prom, but I would like to say that I had never heard of "The march" Ok everyone was parading around in a circle showing off their dates. All the girls looked great, some were super made up and Their parents probably spent a small fortune, or sold a few cows to beable to pay for their dresses, make up , hair ,nails, and all that bling!
Unfortunately the Guys weren't as impressive! Wife beaters?? to prom???? Ok we are in Montana, Ok did this happen in TX too. Or am I just imagining it all as to have been more appropriate there? Just asking.... just a little odd for us. My date wore a suit and he looked good! hmmmm too bad some of those young ladies couldn't quite say the same!
Ok Tony made me take this picture it was just too funny that noone knew how to dance! He was making fun of these guys who were all moving the same... Boy dancing takes talent hu??
Ok it was all fun and we enjoyed our night as chaperones, I do have to say this was another first for me, this poor kid.... (next pic.) I am sure his mama was soo proud! Ok I know there were rules about this in TX and I know at Marshall there were lots of rules... They wouldnt have let this guy in, ok maybe him.... but not her......It is interesting what goes here.... Deffinately wouldnt have flown at home, when I was a teenager!






1 comment:

JAMN said...

Wow! Looks like tons of fun! Cindy you look beeeyootiful!