Friday, April 25, 2008

Maggot Fest??!!


Ok once again I must say "Only in Montana" It seems to have been our motto for the last 10 months of our lives. There are things that just dont make sense to us rednecks from Texas. The latest of all these is Maggot Fest! What is this you ask. Well? I at this point am not too sure. What I do know is that there is a local rugby team who is proud to bear the name Maggots! You do not hear of them but just this one week of the year. apparently the Canadians called this one group of men that played rugby the "Maggots of Missoula" well apparently these guys took it as a complement because Years later they are still the Maggots! Good grief!! I put up their logo. Quite funny trying to make a rosetta out of maggots! What can I say!!!! Only in Missoula Montana!!!!

No comments: