Monday, April 21, 2008

A new lifestyle....

Wow what do you think of when yo uthink of high class living? a big house, a large yard, a pool, a nice car, a spur of the moment trip to the mall where the price tags aren't the way you decide which shirt you like better? Ok so I have to admit this is somewhat juvinile, but I begged for my husband to purchase me this gadget, lots of great reasons we needed it, And well it has changed my life... A new way to look at the world... A new brightness everyday...I am elated we got this thing I have to say I love it and it keeps my mouth super happy.... I love this new electric toothbrush it is superdeduper and I feel like a queen, talk about a lifestyle change... I'm a new person!!!!! Just dont leave the athaletes foot cream on the counter where the toothpaste should be!
Thats why you have a medicine cabinet!!!!

No comments: