Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Devils Thumb

Here we are in our little family huddle! Me & My Honey
That isn't ice behind us!
It is some sort of rock ash stuff.

I Love this picture!
Ok so I tried to turn this picture 3 or more times,
and it wants to flow sideways!
So who am I to tell the water which wat to run?

Once again I love this picture...
can you tell My computer isnt cooperating with me?
Oh I ment to do that! Yea right!

Oh look You didnt believe me?
It was more than 3 times I tell ya!!!!!
Ok just look at this,
think...
you have 3 kids running around
rambunctiously behind you. They are just happy to be out of the car.
Now....
Look down....
Nothing between here and the bottom.
Makes me nervous just seeing the picture!
Next time Kids stay in the car!
Maybe we can all stay in the car, the safe comfy car!
So maybe I am afraid of heights...
Ok so this is the Devils thumb....
















No comments: