Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mas

Ok so I am getting a little frustrated!! Maybe I need to quit for today.....
This was a beautiful geothermal pool More pretty pics. wish they were turned right! Ghhrrrrrr!




Watching Old Faithful



The real deal. Thats Old faithful, It doesn't really shoot sideways.
It actually shoots streight up!
Ok there are more pictures here I know I turned! I am soo sorry! Allthough looking at this one from the side takes off 10 pounds! hehe


More "bustalo" crossing the river twards us, Infact this was our first spotting on our journey.

Here was our only moose!
We werent even in Yellowstone yet either.
We were driving along and there he was on the side of the road.
No one believed I spotted the moose, so we had to back track and... There it was!
Look at the boiling mud pots.... ewwww











No comments: