Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Over the passes and through the park on a family vacation we go!

More pretty pictires, need a little photo shop lesson from my friends ... there are people up there at the top, and that sign could go too... A view from the top... So I guess I was that person on the top in someone elses picture...
OK, and another frady mommy moment! (I made the kids stay in the car, while I hung off the side of the wall to take this picture) LOL right I was afraid to just look over the wall, so my camera did the "hanging over part".
This silly thing... we sat and waited like 15 minutes, and it did not erupt, so we started to drive, and guesss what! there it is as we were driving away!!!


The boardwalks that wind around some of the geothermal features.

There were many large crevices in the ground that just breathe out steam all the time!
It was pretty neat!







No comments: